Now Is The Time To Live The Big Life
Just steps outside the door of your comfortable one-bedroom apartment, the Big Life awaits as you enjoy all the benefits life at Edenwald has to offer.
Life at Edenwald includes great amenities and exceptional living — all with flexible contract and entrance fee options that fit your needs. Recently updated with new designer finishes and the addition of a washer and dryer, the Canterbury one-bedroom apartment, with entrance fees starting at $143,000, is an exceptionally great value! When you call our Towson independent living community home, standard options to your one-bedroom include:
- Wall-to-wall carpeting (laminate or hardwood options offered)
- Designer kitchen with all stainless appliances and granite or Corian countertops
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
- Decorative ceramic-tiled walk-in shower with safety handrails
- Emergency call system and twice-daily safety checks
- Centrally-monitored smoke detectors and sprinkler system throughout apartments and commons areas
- Additional storage areas
- Garage parking
- Oversized windows with abundant natural light
- Privacy-enhancing sound insulation
- Crown-molding in living and dining rooms
- Washer and dryer
- Master bath suites with granite or cultured marble vanities and walk-in showers
- Maintenance-free living
- 24-hour security
Click below to see our video and see why so many friends and neighbors are choosing the Big Life at Edenwald.
Call 410-339-6290 to schedule an appointment or complete the form below.