Memory Care at Hoerichs Hall
Edenwald offers a memory care center here on our Towson, MD, campus, both focused on specialized assisted living and innovative services for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Hoerichs Hall specializes in caring for residents diagnosed with mild, moderate, or even severe cognitive impairment requiring moderate to extensive assistance with daily living activities.
When you compare our person-centered care to that of other Maryland memory care communities, you can see just how much we have to offer. Edenwald’s whole-person approach to memory care addresses the physical, emotional, psychosocial and spiritual needs of residents and their families. Our center provides a safe, secure environment, with structured daily activities that help residents maintain functional skills and stay happy and engaged.
At Hoerichs Hall, each resident lives in a comfortable private room with a half bath, central oxygen and a nurse call system. In addition, Edenwald offers a full complement of healthcare services, listed below.
MEMORY CARE SERVICES
- 24/7 security services
- Daily activity nursing care, including dressing, eating, bathing, toileting and transferring
- Medication and treatment administration
- On-site audiology, psychiatry, dentistry, podiatry, vascular, optometry, cardiology and hospice
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Physician/nurse practitioners covered under Medicare and secondary insurance available monthly or as needed
- Laboratory and radiological services
LIFESTYLE AMENITIES & SERVICES
- Cable TV and telephone in each private room
- Meals and snacks served daily in a dedicated dining room
- Housekeeping and maintenance services
- Beauty salon
- Dementia-specific activity programs seven days a week, including music and educational programs, games, community trips and one-on-one pool time
- Therapy garden, in which residents can enjoy the outdoors in a protected environment