Local and Online Resources during COVID-19
A wonderful list of resources compiled by our Director of Lifestyle and Wellness, Lisha Galloway:
“I can’t fix the world’s problems. But I will do what I can to make a difference where I can.”
I hope this message finds you well. If you have any questions, please feel free to email or call me at 410-339-6017.
Below is a listing of programs and how-to videos. If you have found some programs of interest and would like to share with the community, please let me know.
- The Sunshine Project- The Sunshine Project works to bring joy to those in quarantine by sharing musical experiences. Every day, Claire Hebeisen, along with her family will post a song or piece of music to YouTube to brighten the day of those in our community. Though we are no longer able to see each other in person, we can still connect through music.
Here is the link to the page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFA9_nnUPTe6L6pWHIpYPfgb
- New Five Minute Histories Project: Join Baltimore Heritage as they Virtually Explore Baltimore!
- Missing Baseball? MLB.TV Media Center is offering complimentary access to archived games for every team from 2018 and 2019! Find more details at MLB.com
Towson Wines & Spirits, offers delivery of a complete inventory of beer, wine and liquor.
Free delivery of beer, wine and liquor from Towson Wines & Spirits 6 W. Pennsylvania Ave Towson, MD 21204
410-823-2674. All orders will be properly marked with name and apartment number, and left in the front vestibule.
- How to Use Facebook! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGcHOcj1SQA&list=PLk3xjyeTggSayKijxydpoqZ2qlY7Eu7Hr
- How to Use FaceTime! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXLZ-egtIe0&t=4s
- How to Use Zoom Video Conferencing – Beginners Guide! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POyXj9NR7FY